Raised so far
1. Sign Up
Registration is free. Simply create an account, set up your profile page and you’re ready to go! You can take part on your own, or create a team with your colleagues, friends and family.
Track the distance you cover and add it to your profile page. This will then be added to the challenge total and we’ll see how far we've “virtually” travelled together.
There’s no minimum fundraising target - the money you raise will help SeeAbility create more life opportunities for people with learning disabilities, autism and sight loss.
4. Spread the word
Share your profile page with your friends, family, and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you or get involved themselves.
Whether you roll, run, skip, or walk…every penny raised will help to make inclusion a reality for people with disabilities in your community.
Recent events have been hard for all of us, but for some people in our communities, it’s been even more challenging. We want to make a real difference to the people we support with learning disabilities, autism and sight loss.
Join us to see how far we can "virtually" travel together and improve our health and fitness along the way.
- Tasnim Rashid just donated £30
- Ruth and Jon just donated £20
- Aleesha Parmar just donated £21
- Shak just donated £50
- Meera Patel just donated £10
- Louise Munns just donated £30
- Lauren Nicole Bateman just donated £10.50
- Priti Chudasama just donated £20
- Ajmal H just donated £21
- Dawn Corfield just donated £10.50
- Reena Anand just donated £10.50
- Mr Neil T Adamson just donated £20
- Keith Cox just donated £21
- Tommy Seagull just donated £25
- Hannah SW just donated £10.50
- Jessica Heaton just donated £25
- Anonymous just donated £10
- Andy Gridley just donated £50
- Philip and Sarah Morgan just donated £31.50
- Claire Mallon just donated £50
How do I track my distance?
If you use Strava or Fitbit, you can connect your account to your page during the sign up process, meaning that your miles will be tracked automatically. Most smart phones have a built in tracker so if you are using this, another tracking app, or are simply tracking the distance you’ve covered yourself, you can manually add your miles to your profile page and they will be added to the event total..
How much does it cost to take part?
There are no registration fees or minimum fundraising targets to take part. However, Step Up for SeeAbility is a fundraising challenge to support people with learning disabilities, autism & sight loss and any sponsorship you are able to raise is greatly appreciated.
Can I take part from home?
Yes. At home workouts, walking around building /garden /balcony and going up and down steps all count towards your total distance covered.
Did you know SeeAbility is one of the UK’s oldest charities?
Take a look at this film to find out how our ambitious support has grown and developed over the years