Terms & Conditions
By entering Step Up for SeeAbility, I agree to the terms and conditions below:
- I agree to release SeeAbility from all claims connected with participation. I indemnify SeeAbility, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event, directly or indirectly, against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
- I am 16 years of age or above. Children under this age are able to take part in Step Up for SeeAbility as part of a team, as long as an adult signs up and takes responsibility.
- I confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good. I take full responsibility for myself and accept that participation in this event is at my own risk.
- I understand that I must follow government guidelines surrounding coronavirus restrictions when taking part in this event.
- I understand that this is a virtual challenge event and that SeeAbility will not verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
- If I fundraise for this challenge, I will do so exclusively for SeeAbility and will pay in any offline fundraising within 6 weeks of completing the challenge.
- I understand that my name and any images I upload to my profile page for the event may also be used on the main site as part of the leader board functionality.
- I understand that any photos taken during the event, and sent to SeeAbility either directly, or on social media channels may be used for marketing purposes by the charity and give my consent to this.
I understand SeeAbility will contact me for administration and marketing purposes relating to this event to ensure I am fully informed about my place and how my fundraising will help SeeAbility, including sending event newsletters (You can view our Data Protection policy at: www.seeability.org/privacy)